Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's A Baby! I Just Don't Know Who The Daddy Is

While I had been staying at my Dad's house, I did a lot of babysitting. I found I loved playing with kids but was also glad when they returned to their parents at the end of the day. I decided having my own kids was not the way to go, I liked my time alone too much.

A few months later - back in Pasadena, CA - on my 25th birthday, I was looking through an issue of Life magazine. The issue was on the miracle of birth and there were stunning pictures of the fetus at various stages of growth. Totally focused, looking at these pictures, my third eye opened up and I saw myself - it was like watching a movie - in a hospital bed, holding a baby, my baby. I was pure joy! I was aware of a man at my side in the vision, but I could not see him.

There was very much the energy of "it's already done" in the vision. I now knew that one day I would be a mother, not from my will, but as God's Will. With this vision, returned my passionate desire to have a family, and I felt I was ready as soon as I found the right man.

It turns out I did not get pregnant with my sweet, angel boy for another 12 years. There is no time in God, and there is no time in the Visions that are revealed to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment